Tactical Knife Ranger Series® Model 110 Textured Handle Resist Slippage Whether Hands are Bloody or Sweaty
Tactical Knife Ranger Model 110 Desert Sand
EACH TACTICAL KNIFE GETS HAND INSPECTED
Tactical Knife Ranger Series® With Push Button Blade Deployment one of the special features of the Tactical Knife Ranger series model 110-the textured non-slip handle resists slippage whether hands are bloody or sweaty. Non reflective blade, no gloss handle made of Isoplast® makes the Tactical Ranger Series indestructible. Desert operation sand color handle,practical,dependable utility, lite-weight system, makes the "Tactical Ranger Series model 110 knife a favorite of the Contractor."
- Blade material: Tanto serrated ATS 34.
- Rockwell hardness 58C.
- Blade length: 3".
- Weight: less than 1 0z.
- Indestructible Glass filled nylon handle.
- Non-slip patented "Tire Traction" texture handle.
- Safety lock, prevents accidental opening or closing.
- Push button to deploy blade redundant locking system for safety
- Mates with M.O.L.L.E. vest.
- Lanyard hole accommodates 550 Para-cord.
- Pocket clip.
- Handle Design: Adam Smith, Rhode Island School of design
- Blade Design: Walter “Blackie” Collins, Cutlery Hall of Fame
- Prototype: Brown University
- Made in U.S.A.
- lifetime warranty