MARK 1 NAVY KNIFE General Purpose
Mark 1 Navy knife
U.S. Navy MARK 1 Knife Department of Defense photo 80-G-273685
Underwater Demolition team at work, recovery of a UDT swimmer, using a rubber raft towed alongside a powerboat. Note swimmer's life belt, Mark 1 sheath knife, and other equipment. Photo released 31 Aug. 1945. It may have been taken during the Balikpapan operation early that July
U.S. Navy General Purpose Deck Knife
- Overall length: 10 5/4-inches
- Blade length: 5 1/8-inches
- Blade thickness: .125
- Handle Material: Molded Tenite™
- Weight: 4 .7-ounces
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide non-reflective
- Blade material: 1075 High carbon Steel
- Sheath. Manufactured in Dedham, Ma. U.S.A.
- Mark 1 U.S. Navy general purpose deck knife manufactured in Rhode Island U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty
- packaged either in a wood presentation box of paper box
Colonial Mark 1, a knife you can depend on in addition to being an essential part of any serious collection, Colonial Mark 1 is the ideal all-purpose knife for survival, hunting, camping, and other outdoor sports and adventures.
Read the Tactical Knives Review of the Colonial Knife Mark 1 U.S. Navy deck knife, general-purpose, on our blog!